Recent Before & After Photos

Fire Damage – Atlantic City Home

Fire damage at this Atlantic City home was the result of an electrical fire that developed. This fire burnt through the ceiling and into the attic. The before p... READ MORE

Atlantic City Professional Cleaning

Not all commercial buildings in Atlantic City are gambling casinos. The law office firm suffered roof and ceiling damage after a straight-line wind storm sped t... READ MORE

Atlantic City Water and Mold Cleanup

Standing water in an Atlantic City kitchen can lead to significant mold and water damage if not removed quickly. When water wicks into the sheetrock walls, and ... READ MORE

Commercial Water Damage Restoration In Atlantic City

If your small office building, large retail store, restaurant, apartment building, or hotel in Atlantic City experiences a water damage disaster, our team is he... READ MORE

Water Damage in Absecon, NJ Home

When a toilet supply line failed in this Absecon NJ home the owners contacted SERVPRO of Atlantic City/Hamilton/Hammonton to help clean up the water damage. We... READ MORE

Roof Leak at a Mays Landing NJ Office.

When a roof leaked into this bathroom at this Mays Landing NJ office they called SERVPRO of Atlantic City / Hamilton / Hammonton. We responded right away and h... READ MORE

Toilet Supply Line Failed on the 2nd Floor of this Margate City, NJ Home

When a toilet supply line failed in the this Margate City, NJ home it created quite a mess in the room below. When SERVPRO of Atlantic City/Hamilton/Hammonton ... READ MORE

Roof Leak in Galloway NJ

A strong rain storm caused the roof to leak in this Galloway, NJ home. SERVPRO of Atlantic City / Hamilton / Hammonton was contacted. Although it appeared to be... READ MORE

water damage to a Mays Landing Kitchen

Customer experienced flooding in their NJ kitchen. Our team came to remove the damages in the counter tops, cabinets and flooring. The damage required several d... READ MORE

A Sewage Leak in Public Restroom in Atlantic City

The a facility manger at a local hotel contacted us about a sewage leak that had contaminated the ceiling in a public restroom. We isolated the area and remove... READ MORE