Fire Damage – Atlantic City Home
Fire damage at this Atlantic City home was the result of an electrical fire that developed. This fire burnt through the ceiling and into the attic. The before picture shows the hanging debris caused by the fire damage. The homeowners knew they needed the help of a professional fire restoration company to help them right the damage that had been done. SERVPRO of Atlantic City / Hamilton / Hammonton provides 24/7 emergency service, and we are “Faster to any size disaster.” We would immediately dispatch a crew of industry certified technicians to assess the damage and formulate a restoration plan thoroughly. Once the homeowners and their insurance company approved the project, our team would tear out the burnt debris and dispose of it properly. Any water from the firefighting effort would be suctioned up, and the affected area would be dried. The damaged rafters would be cleaned by using a dry ice pellet blasting system. The lingering odor from the fire would be addressed, and finally, the ceiling would be replaced.