Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Can SERVPRO Handle Black Mold Removal?
Mold specialists of our SERVPRO team can appreciate the severity of microbial threats in your home or business. Moist environments can facilitate the production of black mold on organic matter like drywall and wood. Our remediation solutions seek to provide complete removal of active colonization and thorough drying to prevent recurrences.
How Does Mold Remediation Work?
Often, mold remediation is a combination of several measures used simultaneously. The most damaged structural elements might require more direct removal methods than an outer-lying building material only beginning to host a colony. Remediation ranges from surface cleaning with potent antimicrobial products and agitative practices to more advanced and direct actions like media blasting or controlled demolition. These techniques provide help for:
- Mold remediation
- black mold
- attic mold
- basement mold remediation
- bathroom mold removal
- mold specialists
Mold Specialists for Attic Mold Concerns
Because of how threatening microbial growth can be to both the property and its occupants, it is critical to provide structures with highly experienced and educated remediation technicians. Our professionals have extensive training and coursework through the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification to become Applied Microbial Remediation Technicians (AMRT) and leading mold specialists for damaged properties.
Removing Musty Odors During Mold Remediation
Musty odors are a challenging obstacle lingering in the property even after the active colonization has gotten removed. With HEPA products for filtration and multiple deodorization instruments in our inventory, we can quickly manage these overwhelming odors.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (609) 965-0885
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Atlantic City / Hamilton / Hammonton?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (609) 965-0885
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Atlantic City / Hamilton / Hammonton is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property.
If a catastrophic storm or event occurs, we can call upon the resources of a national network of over 2210 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: